11 Sep The 2020-2021 Flu Season is here!
This year more than ever it is critical to protect your children and family from the flu during this COVID-19 pandemic by getting the flu vaccine by the end of October.
Your Pediatric Center Flu Fighters are ready to help your family fight the flu.
Drive-Thru Flu Clinic Dates and Locations:
September 19th, 9:00 — 11:00 a.m. at Virginia Center Commons
September 26th, 9:00 — 11:00 a.m. ** Changed to Virginia Center Commons
October 10th, 9:00 — 11:00 a.m. at Virginia Center Commons
October 24th, 9:00 — 11:00 a.m. at Virginia Center Commons
This year The Pediatric Center will be offering drive-through flu shots as easy as 1-2-3!
- Drive to the office for the designated date, get in line, and stay in your car seat. Mask up!
- Register with your friendly PC staff. Have your insurance cards ready!
- Get vaccinated!
Be Informed! Flu Vaccine information sheets- click here
We are confident our Drive-Thru Flu Clinic will meet the needs of most of our families. If you feel your child has specific needs, please call our office to schedule your flu vaccine appointment.
Tips for a successful Drive-Thru:
- Mask up if you are 2 years and older.
- Bring your updated insurance card.
- Short sleeves! Remove jackets/sweatshirts (children 5 and under will have vaccines in their leg).
- Stay in your car seat.
- Arrive healthy! Stay home if you or your child is sick or has a fever over 100. Call for a sick appointment.
- If you have a COVID-19 test pending or are in quarantine – STAY Home! Follow all isolation guidelines!
- Babies 6 months and older need 2 flu vaccines 1 month apart if this is their 1st year getting the vaccine.
- Children < 8 years old also need 2 flu vaccines (1 month apart) IF they have never had 2 flu vaccines at any time in the past.
- We depend on you to keep us healthy too. Thank you for taking the time to follow our recommendations and trusting our team to take care of your family!
For convenience, you can print our “Influenza Vaccine Form” and complete it to bring it to the Flu Clinic. Click here for the form.